How did you hear about some of your now favorite Stories?

Most of what I do for Pneumadiluvians I like to think that I have at least a little bit of talent towards, mainly writing and art. I guess if I didn't, I wouldn't be wasting my time with them. However, something I've never been great at for most of my life is a salesmen. Not sure why, I'm just not. So, this leaves me thinking, If I'm going to be putting effort into getting the word out about Pneumadiluvians, I better be putting it into the right places.

Help me make sure my efforts go to the right places, leave a comment and let me know how you've come across some of your favorite stories (whether books, tv shows, or movies, I don't care).

Comments

  1. Word of mouth. Contact book bloggers and see if they'll review Volume One.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment