Updates 12/29/11

Alrighty, once again unfortunately, it's been quite a while. Quick and dirty updates:

My novella, Sand and Cinder, is ready to send off nearly. Thanks to my sis for re-reading it for errors. Doing one more final read through before I send it off to Fantasy and Science Fiction next week, it'll be a good start to the new year.

Currently, I am plotting a second fantasy series, this one will actually have magic!

Once I have Sand and Cinder out, I will also begin to do revisions on The Oren Letters: Demos, since it's completely written and just needs polishing.

I've placed one SF novella on the back burner, as well as one SF series on the back burner. Working on this fantasy series has me most excited so naturally I'm giving it my attention.

Reading: A Game of Thrones and DC Comics

Listening: Guards! Guards!

That's it for now, back to my plotting (he said with pinnacled fingers).

Comments