Contact Me

I'll admit I have way too many email addresses suddenly. See below to direct your communications:

The Oren Letters
Constructive comments and criticism are welcome! Offers to buy publishing rights is welcomed even more! Both should use theorenletters@gmail.com

Robot in the Corner
If you need someone to rant about Dean and Wes to I suppose I'm the guy. Also if you have any deals you would like to share with our listeners or any questions for Ask the Robot use titus.robot@gmail.com

Any Other Reason
What other reason could you possibly have? I guess for indecisive yet still persistent people who know not the specific reason to contact me, use my general email account tituswelch@gmail.com

Twitter
I may remain relatively quiet on Twitter, but once I do it's usually comic gold! Follow: @titusrobot

I love to hear from people so email away

Comments